FAIRMONT, UT - Three people were killed Tuesday afternoon after a tragic blue-dart prank went out of control. Two others have been hospitalized and have been upgraded to fair condition.
We were able to interview Todd Calloway in the hospital who lost his sense of smell in the incident. "We were all just having a good time you know. We just got off of school earlier and John shouted for our attention. He laid with his back to the floor and stuck a lighter up to his butt. Them BAM! That's all I remember before waking up in the hospital. I'm ok but I can't smell anything. The doctor says I may never smell again!"
Officials are investigating Del Taco for the incident as the teens say they ate there shortly before arriving at the house. We may never know the true cause of the explosion. Police are asking everyone to keep open flames away from their buttox at all cost and warning the public to stay away from Del Taco.